LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Clinical Coordinator
- Imagine working for an employer that treats its employees like family. At Minnesota Hospice, our culture is all about taking great pride in supporting and taking care of one another so we can take care of our patients and families at the end-of-life with extraordinary compassion. We offer an opportunity for you to grow professionally and personally, empowering you to do your best work. Our promise to you is to give you all the support that you need to thrive.
Minnesota Hospice is committed to improving the model of hospice care in our community. We are an independent, local community organization of dedicated and experienced hospice professionals specializing in the end of life care. To us, that means getting to know our patients and their loved ones and tailoring our care to their needs.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse Clinical Coordinator, you will play an integral part of our clinical team by coordinating and assisting with day-to-day activities related to admissions, medications, DME, supplies, and integrated therapy program referrals.
- Medication entry of allergy into our EMR and Pharmacy systems, including profiling.
- TB Administration
- Assist admissions by obtaining additional records before and after admissions as well as pre-death registrations
- Coordination of all medical supplies including durable medical equipment (DME) for field utilization.
- Responsibility for Therapy program referrals: message, pet therapy, music, aromatherapy, acupuncture, Reiki, and Healing Touch
- Requires critical thinking and problem-solving skills along with good judgment
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable working in a collaborative team environment
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Current LPN license in State of MN
- Current CPR Certification for health care providers
- Associate Degree
Required Experience: Nursing: 1+ years
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $26.00 – $31.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Home Health
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We provide PPE and education to ensure the safety of our employees.
Work Location: One location
Interested in this Position?
Email your resume using the email link below, be sure to indicate which position you are applying.