Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
At Minnesota Hospice, our culture is all about taking great pride in supporting and taking care of one another so we can take care of our patients and families at the end of life with extraordinary compassion.
As an award-winning community hospice serving patients in the Twin Cities south metro, our collaborative team strives to provide the highest quality of life to our patients and families so they can experience the beauty to live life as fully as possible on their terms.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Certified Nurse Assistant to join our team and continue your career as a health care professional. As a CNA, you will have an integral part of the patient process in healthcare by working directly with our patients and nurses, helping with the many physical and complex tasks for patient care.
We are proud to offer you…
- Small teams, supportive and collaborative environment registered nurse and team
- On the job training and continuing education
- Flexible day working schedule; no weekends or nights.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Generous Annual PTO (27 days) and Holiday Schedule
- Top Compensation—starting at $23.00 per hour.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Clothing, PPE, and Technology provided.
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team.
- Provides personal cares (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, skin care, etc.) as directed in personalized plan of care.
- Performs lifts and transfers in a safe manner.
- Assists with range of motion and positioning, exercise, and ambulation.
- Helps with eating and nutrition.
- CNA experience required (hospice, home care, assisted living/memory care, skilled nursing)
- Current CNA designation in the state of Minnesota
- Current CPR certification
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
Minnesota Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $23.00 per hour
Interested in this Position?
Email your resume using the email link below, be sure to indicate which position you are applying.