Registered Nurse Case Manager
At Minnesota Hospice, we are proud to be recognized as one of the top 25 community-based hospice organizations in the country specializing in end-of-life care. We drive at the heart of what hospice care should focus on: individualized and compassionate care for our clients and their families in the last phases of incurable disease so that they may live as fully and comfortably as possible.
Imagine working for an employer that treats its employees like family. Our culture is all about taking great pride in supporting and taking care of one another so we can take care of our patients and families at the end of life with extraordinary compassion.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager to join our team. Utilize your skilled nursing care and work in collaborative and passionate team environment providing extraordinary hands-on nursing care in the patient’s home or at a facility.
Position and Job Responsibilities:
- Completes comprehensive assessment of patient and family to implement a hospice care plan.
- Makes necessary adjustments to patient care plan as needs change.
- Provides medical care as needed and within the scope of the Registered Nurse practice.
- Coordinates with interdisciplinary team to provide care that optimizes patient comfort and is consistent with the patient and family needs and goals.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current nursing license in State of Minnesota and CPR certification.
- Sensitivity to feeling of the terminally ill and their families before and after patient’s death.
- Knowledge of terminally ill patients and their families along with understanding of the hospice concept.
- Understanding of the end-state processes of many diseases as well as provide culturally sensitive care and emotional support.
At Minnesota Hospice, we take care of our employees by offering a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Competitive salary
- Health and Welfare benefits—medical, Health Savings Account, dental and vision
- 401(k) Savings Plan with 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off including holiday, sick leave, and vacation.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee appreciation events
- Clothing, PPE and Technology Provided
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minnesota Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $78,000.00 per year
Interested in this Position?
Email your resume using the email link below, be sure to indicate which position you are applying.